Gala for Hope 2019
May 17 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$75
CTE Hope is hosting it’s 3rd annual Gala for Hope on Friday May 17th, 2019 at 5:30 pm. The Gala will include a silent and live auction, live music, delicious dinner and socializing, and a message from Brenda Easter on all the remarkable things CTE Hope has been up to this past year. Plus, an extra special guest appearance, which we will announce at a later date. It will be an important night and a night to remember.
Online bidding for the silent auction will begin in late April and if you are unable to attend the Gala, this is a great way to still participate!
The Gala for Hope will again be held at the Holiday Inn Conference Center in Des Moines, IA. Tickets are $75 a person or $750 for a table of 10. Check below for details on how to become an official Gala for Hope sponsor!!!
For those traveling from out of town: you can get a room at the Holiday Inn at a discounted price by mentioning CTE Hope! The rate for these rooms is $119 plus taxes, per night and reservations must be made by Friday, April 26th, 2019. Call: (515) 287-2400.
Ticket reservations are on a first come basis so once registration opens, don’t wait! If you’re attending with a group, feel free to use the comment box when registering to indicate who you would like seated at the same table. For more information, contact the CTE Hope team through our website.
- Bronze – $200 – 2 event tickets – recognition in program
- Silver – $1,250 – table for 10 – website and program recognition, prominent placement at event
- Gold – $1,750 – table for 10 – website and half page recognition in program, prominent placement at event
- Platinum – $2,500 – table for 10 – website and whole page recognition in program, prominent placement at event
- Silver Virtual – $500 – website and program recognition
- Gold Virtual – $1,000 – website and half page recognition in program